As the Jackpot.com Affiliate Program, MyLotto.com has positioned itself as the world leader in the field. Our team of veteran account managers is well seasoned and provides our affiliates with personal and localized service 24/7, to help maximize their business.
MyLotto.com’s platform provides you with:
Personal Account Management: 24/7 personal service via phone, chat, or email.
Reporting: Real-time, 24/7 reporting, along with a comprehensive suite of pre-defined and custom reports that allow you to constantly monitor and improve your campaigns.
Unique Marketing Tools: A wide range of marketing tools in our Marketing Tools Library, including all kinds of banners, feeds, reviews, icons, landing pages, and more. Contact our affiliate team for on-demand custom tools.
Reliable Payments: Payments made monthly via a variety of payment methods to your choice including: bank transfer, NETeller, Skrill, PayPal, WebMoney and more.
Payment Plans: Put together with our affiliate team exclusively for your campaign, geared toward building a win-win long-term partnership.
If you are looking for Lotto Results only, please visit lotto.net.
JOIN US NOW!
Sending email to people who have not specifically requested it is considered "spam". MyLotto.com condemns such marketing practices, and has a strict policy when spam is carried out by its affiliates.
Abusive Email Marketing Practices include:
- - Sending email messages to recipients who have not specifically requested such.
- - Sending email messages to purchased, rented, leased, or any other third-party email lists.
- - "Batching" or any automatic addition of new subscribers to email lists.
- - Sending of unsolicited email messages through third party partners that then promote any brand through landing pages of any sort.
- - Automatic and mass Newsgroup, forums, or blog postings.
MyLotto.com Zero Tolerance Spam Policy:
If a MyLotto.com Affiliate is reported or is caught violating the Spam Policy, using illegal or unethical methods to promote any of our internet sites, the affiliate account will immediately be closed and terminated, and the affiliate will not be entitled to receive commissions due at that time.