Founded in 2006, MyLotto.com was the first-ever online affiliate program in the lottery field. Today, as the official online marketing program for Jackpot.com, MyLotto.com works with over 10,000 affiliates from around the world.
READ MORE> >
Online since 2006, MyLotto.com is the official affiliate program for theLotter.com
Jackpot.com offers players from around the world to bet on lottery results, and participate in localized offerings like UK syndicates. Jackpot.com is licensed and regulated, providing a platform that is scalable with unlimited marketing opportunities.
As the most-experienced online lottery affiliate program in the world, our team of experts will work closely with you, combining our marketing know-how and resources with your traffic sources to build a long-term, mutually beneficial relationship.
JOIN NOW >
Sending email to people who have not specifically requested it is considered "spam". MyLotto.com condemns such marketing practices, and has a strict policy when spam is carried out by its affiliates.
Abusive Email Marketing Practices include:
- - Sending email messages to recipients who have not specifically requested such.
- - Sending email messages to purchased, rented, leased, or any other third-party email lists.
- - "Batching" or any automatic addition of new subscribers to email lists.
- - Sending of unsolicited email messages through third party partners that then promote any brand through landing pages of any sort.
- - Automatic and mass Newsgroup, forums, or blog postings.
MyLotto.com Zero Tolerance Spam Policy:
If a MyLotto.com Affiliate is reported or is caught violating the Spam Policy, using illegal or unethical methods to promote any of our internet sites, the affiliate account will immediately be closed and terminated, and the affiliate will not be entitled to receive commissions due at that time.